Many business lawyers take a “one-size fits all” approach with their clients; they do this so they can work with as many people as possible in a short period of time. One problem with this approach is that you receive an impersonal experience; but even worse than that, this type of planning can lead to unintended results for your business.
When lawyers do not take the time to inquire, listen, understand and truly consider your business’s individual circumstances, the result is that your business documents and model do not reflect what is best for the structure and, ultimately, growth of your business.
So even though you may pay less up front to get a standard set of documents or corporate set up, you lose money in the long run.
Palm Desert Law Group, APC is right for you if you want a trusted advisor to turn to for the life of your business
- to help you with ensuring you have the right business model in place and can navigate to a new one, if you don’t;
- to help you with getting the right agreements in place with vendors, team members, investors, partners and others;
- to help you explore potential opportunities;
- to evaluate insurance buying decisions, asset protection planning choices, and tax saving strategies; and
- to keep you out of trouble and respond when you get too close to the edge.
If that’s what you want, we just might be the right law practice for you.
Here are some of the ways we are different from most traditional business planning lawyers:
- All of our fees are fixed fees that are agreed to in advance. At our initial meeting, you will choose the level of planning and fee that works best for your business, so there will never be any surprises.
- We are proactive advisers who check with you and your business on a regular basis.
- We meet with you at least quarterly via our Business Growth Membership program.
- We help you get your legal and financial house in order by helping you make smart choices about things like buying insurance, selling your business, and retirement planning so you never spend more than you have to or get taken advantage of by unscrupulous sales people who see your business as a cash cow for them.
- Legacy Planning. We believe that your business is here to last and we want to help make sure that’s the case. Your work is meaningful and we will work with you to keep it that way.
Get started with a LIFT Foundation Audit or LIFT Start-Up Session today.
We are selective about the clients we work with. Each client’s business receives personalized attention and we only work with businesses we love. If you’d like to apply to work with us, start here by submitting the LIFT Foundation Audit. If you are a fit, we will contact you for an appointment.
The LIFT Foundation Audit is designed to help us understand where your business is now, where it’s going in the future and what the gaps are that could keep you from getting there. If you qualify, we’ll take you through the audit process, create a plan to fill the gaps in your business so your time, energy and money stop leaking out and then proactively manage your business legal affairs for the growth of your business.
Complete the audit the best you can and return it to us in advance of our appointment so that we can have the most productive time together during our LIFT Foundation Audit.
Complete the LIFT Foundation Audit to the best of your ability and return it to us in advance of our appointment so that we can have the most productive time together during your LIFT Audit Session.
So how do you get started?
- Print the LIFT Foundation Audit;
- Fill in as much as you can. Then, when complete, email it to us at info@Palm DesertLawGroup.com and we will contact you to schedule an appointment;
- Schedule your appointment with us to discuss your plan;
- Return the LIFT Foundation Audit to us at least 3 days in advance of our appointment;
- Come in to meet with us to learn exactly what you need to do to go from Point A to Point B and discover how we can get you there; and
- Rest assured that you are doing the absolute best you can to ensure the continued success and growth of your business.
It’s that easy.